- Bachelor of Laws – (Faculty of Law / Saudi university) Year???????
- Holds a master’s degree in????????
- Holds a doctorate in????????????
- Attending many legal courses – (Institute for Judicial Studies) and (Saudi Bar Association and others.)
- Holds a Certified Trainer Diploma -??????????
- Attending several legal and commercial conferences in Saudi Arabia.
- holds a certificate and a license to practice the profession of international arbitration from the International Arbitration Chamber.
- Holds a certificate and a license to practice arbitration from the Arab-European Trade Organization.
- Providing legal advice regarding individual disputes, adapt legally preparing case papers and drafting orders requests on petitions, by working as a lawsuit officer – in the Department of the College Court Writing – the Ministry of Justice.
- Preparing contracts for establishing commercial companies of all kinds, amending companies ’contracts, converting their entity, merging, dissolving, and liquidating them, drafting commercial agency contracts, charitable causes, and documenting civil marriage contracts for non-Muslims. It also participated actively in preparing the legal drafting of the items included in the electronic documentary program used so far. At the notaries of the Ministry of Justice, by working as a legal notary in monitoring the documentation of company contracts – Documentation Department – Ministry of Justice.
- Searching for real estate documents and pre-independence documents and preparing real estate certificates by tracing the property owners required by litigants before the judges, and making records of seizure of real estate in cooperation with execution officials, by working as a notary in monitoring real estate archives – Real Estate Registration Department – Ministry of Justice.
- Practicing the legal profession, undertaking pleading and advocacy, and representing many individuals, Islamic banks, and companies in their judicial disputes, by working as a lawyer in the work team of one of the largest law firms in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
- Outstanding performance in personal status issues and reconciliation of the same.
- Registered member of the Saudi Bar Association (restricted to plead before the Constitutional Court of Cassation).
- Member of the Arab lawyer’s union.
- Certified arbitrator in the International Chamber of Arbitration.
- Certified arbitrator in the Arab-European Trade Organization.
- Certified arbitrator in the Arab Chamber