- Holds a master’s degree in Executive Secretariat – Faculty of Social Work – Kafr El-Sheikh University.
- Holds a Bachelor of Social Work – Faculty of Social Work – Kafrelsheikh University.
- Holds several training courses in administrative and secretarial affairs from specialized centers in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Attending many professional conferences in the field of the executive secretariat in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and foreign countries.
Practical experiences: –
- Experience in managing the executive secretariat of institutions and companies and developing the necessary plans for that.
- Experience in managing work teams in administrative and secretarial affairs and how to develop commercial institutions and companies.
- Experience in dealing with clients led to the success of institutional work and the achievement of horizontal expansion of institutions and companies.
- Experiences in electronic archiving for law firms and institutions, managing electronic checks, and linking them.