Dr.Abdulkareem Bin Ahmad Al-Shehri
Lawyer & Group President.
- Holds a Ph.D. in private law – Faculty of Sharia and Law – Al-Azhar University – Cairo 2011.
- Holds a master’s degree in Sharia Politics – Systems Division – Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University, 1421 AH.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Sharia – College of Sharia – Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University, 1418 AD.
- Holds a certificate and license to practice the legal profession from the General Administration of Law, affiliated with the Saudi Ministry of Justice.
- Holds a certificate of practicing the profession of commercial arbitration from the International Commercial Arbitration Center for the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
- Holds certificate and licenses to practice the profession of international commercial arbitration from the International Court of Arbitration in Cairo.
- Holds a certificate and license to practice international commercial arbitration from the Arab and European Trade Organization.
- Holds many legal courses through specialized scientific and professional centers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Attending many specialized professionals and legal conferences in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Arab and foreign countries.
- Attending many legal and commercial conferences in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Experience in providing Sharia and legal advice to individuals, institutions, and companies in all matters relating to civil and commercial disputes, in the field of economy, investment, and other fields and various branches of law.
- Experience in researching and arranging the papers of various cases, giving them the correct legal adaptation, and setting a professional work plan that ensures control over the mechanism of consideration of the case before the competent authorities and ensures the achievement of the objective of the case.
- Experience in drafting and preparing various lawsuits lists and writing memoranda, defenses, and objections in legal forms in all cases and different branches of law.
- Experience in preparing contracts for the establishment of commercial companies of all kinds, amending company contracts, transforming their entity, merging, dissolving, and liquidating them, and drafting commercial agency contracts.
- Experience in developing programs, studies, work plans, and the legal and legal management mechanism for institutions, companies, and businessmen to ensure a work environment free of future conflicts and achieve success and progress within a short time plan.
- Practicing the legal profession, pleading, and legal representation for individuals, banks, and companies in their judicial disputes, by working as a lawyer in teamwork from one of the largest law firms in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
- Practicing the profession of international commercial arbitration inside and outside Saudi Arabia in many cases, commercial, economic and investment disputes, with a selection of consultants specialized in the field of commercial arbitration.
- Participation in the preparation and authorship of a number of researches, references, and legal and legal literature that contributed to the development of the legal profession inside and outside the Kingdom with a group of international lawyers in more than one Arab and foreign country.
- His areas of practice and expertise are Contracts, Customs Law, Trade Regulations, Corporate Law, Corporate Governance, Foreign Investment Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Mediation
- Member of the Saudi Bar Association of the Saudi Ministry of Justice.
- A practicing member of the General Department of Law of the Saudi Ministry of Justice.
- An active member of the Saudi Lawyers Committee of the Chamber of Commerce in the Eastern Province.
- A practicing member of the International Commercial Arbitration Center for the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
- An international arbitration advisor lists the arbitration advisors of the International Arbitration Commission in Cairo.
- Member of the Syndicate of International Arbitration Consultants in Cairo.
- Member of the International Association of Mediators in England (AYM).
- Member of the Arab Bar Association in Cairo.
- International arbitration consultant in the Chamber of Arbitration and Dispute Resolution.
- Member of the Charitable Society for the Memorization of the Holy Quran in the Eastern Province.
- A former faculty member at the Royal Commission in Jubail.
- Certified arbitrator in the Saudi, Arab, and European Arbitration Chamber.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Association of Corporate Counselors (ACC)
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Saudi Scientific Judicial Association
- His Eminence Sheikh / Abdul Aziz bin Baz – may God have mercy on him – is one of the most prominent sheikhs under whom I studied.
- His Eminence Sheikh / Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Al Al-Sheikh, the General Mufti of the Kingdom and Chairman of the Council of Senior Scholars.
- His Eminence Sheikh Dr. Ali bin Saad Al-Dawahi, Professor of Comparative Jurisprudence and a member of the Council of Senior Scholars.
- His Eminence Sheikh Dr. Ali bin Saleh Al Mahwiti, former judge of the Grand Court of Qatif.
- His Eminence Sheikh Dr. Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Musleh, President of the Scientific Miracles of the Muslim World League.
- Sheikh Dr. Abdullah Al-Matroudi, Professor of Comparative Jurisprudence, Qassim University, Saudi Arabia.
- His Eminence Sheikh Dr. / Ahmed Abdel Aziz Al-Halibi, Professor of Comparative Jurisprudence at Al-Imam University in Al-Ahsa.
- His Eminence Sheikh Dr. Muhammad Abdul Rahman Al-Omair Professor of Hadith at Al-Imam University in Al-Ahsa.
- His Eminence Sheikh Dr. Abdullah Ibrahim Al-Wahaibi, Professor of Interpretation at Al-Imam University in Al-Ahsa.
- His Eminence Dr. Nasr Farid Wasel, the Grand Mufti of Egypt and Professor of Jurisprudence at the Faculty of Sharia and Law, Al-Azhar University in Cairo.
- His Eminence Sheikh Dr. Tharwat Abdel Rahim, Dean of Law in Cairo and Professor of Commercial Law at the Faculty of Sharia and Law in Cairo.
- Corporate Legal Advice
- Debt Recovery
- Management Ability
- Conflict Resolution
- Financial Advice