Dr.Murad Abdul Satar Saeed
Lawyer & Cheif Executive Officer.
- Holds a doctorate in public law – specializing in international commercial arbitration – Gate Academy, Cairo.
- Holds a master’s degree in public law and criminal sciences – Cairo University.
- Holds a state master’s degree in public law – Faculty of Law – Paris Saint-Maur University, France.
- Holds a Bachelor of Laws and Law – Faculty of Law – Cairo University.
- Holds a certificate and licenses to practice the legal profession from the Bar Association of the Egyptian Ministry of Justice.
- Holds a certificate and licenses to practice the profession of international commercial arbitration from the International Commercial Arbitration Commission in Cairo.
- Holds a certificate and a license to practice commercial arbitration from the Arab and European Trade Organization.
- Holds many legal courses through specialized scientific centers in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
- Attending many specialized professional, legal and commercial conferences in Saudi Arabia, Arab and foreign countries.
- Experience in providing Sharia and legal advice to individuals, institutions, and companies in all matters relating to civil and commercial disputes, in the field of economy, investment, and other fields and various branches of law.
- Experience in researching and arranging the papers of various cases, giving them the correct legal adaptation, and setting a professional work plan that ensures control over the mechanism of consideration of the case before the competent authorities and ensures the achievement of the objective of the case.
- Experience in drafting and preparing various lawsuits regulations and writing memoranda, defenses, and objections in legal forms in all cases and various branches of law.
- Experience in preparing contracts for the establishment of commercial companies of all kinds, amending companies’ contracts, transforming their entity, merging, dissolving, and liquidating them, and drafting commercial agency contracts.
- Experience in developing programs, studies, work plans, and the legal and legal management mechanism for institutions, companies, and businesspersons to ensure a work environment free of future conflicts and achieve success and progress within a short time plan.
- Practicing the legal profession, pleading, and legal representation for individuals, banks, and companies in their judicial disputes, by working as a lawyer in teamwork from one of the largest law firms in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
- Practicing the profession of international commercial arbitration inside and outside Saudi Arabia in many cases, commercial, economic, and investment disputes, with a selection of consultants, specialized in the field of commercial arbitration.
- Participation in the preparation and authorship of a number of researches, references, and legal and legal literature that contributed to the development of the legal profession inside and outside the Kingdom with a group of international lawyers in more than one Arab and foreign country.
- Member of the Bar Association of the Ministry of Justice in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Member of the Political Affairs Committee of the Bar Association of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Member of the Arab Bar Association, Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Member of the Arbitration Committee of the International Commercial Arbitration Center in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Member of the Syndicate of International Commercial Arbitration Consultants in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Member of the Association of Mediators for International Commercial Arbitration in England (AYM).
- An international arbitration advisor lists the arbitration advisors of the International Court of Arbitration in Cairo.
- International arbitration advisor at the Chamber of Arbitration and Dispute Resolution in Cairo.
- An accredited arbitrator in the Egyptian, Arab, and European Chamber of Arbitration.