Kalif Mokhlef Al-Shimmery
- Holds a master’s degree in regulations – College of Sharia – Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Sharia – College of Sharia – Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University.
- Holds a certificate and license to practice the profession of law and legal advice from the Saudi Ministry of Justice.
- Holds a certificate and license to practice the profession of commercial arbitration from the Saudi Commercial Arbitration Center.
- Holds many legal courses from specialized scientific and professional centers in Saudi Arabia.
- Attending many specialized professionals and legal conferences in Saudi Arabia, Arab and foreign countries.
Practical experiences: –
- Experience in providing Sharia and legal advice in civil and commercial disputes and other fields and branches of law.
- Experience in researching and arranging papers of various cases and setting an action plan that ensures the success of the case and the achievement of its objective.
- Experience in drafting and preparing various lawsuits regulations and writing memoranda, defenses, and objections in legal forms in all cases and various branches of law.
- Experience in preparing contracts for the establishment of commercial companies of all kinds, amending companies’ contracts, transforming their entity, merging, dissolving, and liquidating them, and drafting commercial agency contracts.
- Practicing the legal profession, pleading, and legal representation for individuals and companies by working as a lawyer in a team of one of the largest law firms in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
- Practicing the profession of commercial arbitration in many commercial cases and disputes with a selection of consultants specialized in the field of commercial arbitration.
- Member of the Saudi Bar Association of the Saudi Ministry of Justice.
- A practicing member of the General Department of Law, affiliated with the Saudi Ministry of Justice.
- Member of the Saudi Lawyers Committee of the Chamber of Commerce in the Eastern Province.
- A practicing member of the Saudi International Commercial Arbitration Center in Riyadh.
- Practitioner member of the International Commercial Arbitration Center for the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.