- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Financial Accounting from – Faculty of Commerce – Tanta University.
- Holds a master’s degree in management and accounting – Faculty of Commerce – Tanta University.
- Holds a certificate of practicing the profession of international commercial arbitration from the International Commercial Arbitration Authority in Cairo.
- Holds several courses in legal accounting through specialized centers in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Attending many specialized professionals and legal conferences in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and foreign countries.
Practical experiences: –
- Cumulative experience in providing advice in the field of financial management for businessmen, institutions, and commercial companies.
- Cumulative experience in providing advice in the science of financial accounting for businessmen, institutions, and commercial companies.
- Experience in developing accounting work plans necessary for the management of institutions and companies to ensure the safety and quality of work.
- Experience in managing the financial work team in law firms to ensure speed and accuracy of follow-up and dealing with clients of the office.
- Experience in preparing commercial companies’ incorporation contracts, amending, converting, merging, dissolving, and liquidating commercial companies, and drafting commercial agency contracts by working with one of the largest law firms in the Arab world.
- Experiences in the commercial arbitration profession by participating in many commercial cases and disputes with a selection of consultants specialized in the field of commercial arbitration.
- Member of the Bar Association of the Ministry of Justice in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Member of the Arab Bar Association, Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Member of the Arbitration Committee of the International Commercial Arbitration Center in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- International arbitration advisor at the Chamber of Arbitration and Dispute Resolution in Cairo.
- An accredited arbitrator in the Egyptian, Arab, and European Chamber of Arbitration.